Thursday, February 21, 2013

St. Patty's Day


Thought I would do a St. Patty's Day tutorial. Hope you enjoy!!
I used the sexy tube of ©Elias Chatzoudis , You must have his license to use.   Mine is EAS13782
Scrapkit used for Tut is my ' St Patty's'  You can purchase it at my Blog Store  Only a $1
Mask used is mine you can get HERE
1.  Open a new image 800 x 800.. 
I always use that size.. start out bigger.. so you have more room to move things around .. then re-size when done... remember when you re-size.. you ALWAYS have to click Adjust/ Sharpness/Sharpen. Sharpen one time.. on each layer if you re-size them individually . If you merge all visible at the end and then 
re-size.. then you only have to use sharpen once..
99.99% of the time when you re-size something it will be blurry.
2. Open the paper you want to use..I used Bkg3
Apply a mask.. I used the one I made.. the download is up above.
merge the 3 mask layers (merge group)
3. Position all your elements the way you'd like..
4. There is only one thing I will go over with you..on the Swirl element when you get it placed under then girl tube and where you want...make sure you are on the swirl layer.. then you select all/Float/ Defloat . Then select the girl tube layer, erase her leg at the knee area and shin area, using the erase tool at 55 size , 100 hardness. Notice it looks like her leg is in front of it in places.. Like its curling around her leg.. Check the capture below to see what I mean.

When your done moving all your elements where you want.. SAVE AS  .png

Toodles till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment